Infant Bridge Program
Our Infant Bridge Programs provide a safe and positive bridge from our infant room to our toddler program. Bridge classes provide children the opportunity to further develop their motor skills, gain valuable social interaction skills, and experience experiential learning through the support of our experienced teachers.
- Hands-on teachers that engage in communication and promote socialization
- Activities that promote motor and cognitive development
- Personalized care plans and daily reports
- Age appropriate curriculum and learning materials
- Hands-on learning through sensory experiences
Everyone Truly Cares.
“The teachers are great and really care. I am really enjoying my daughter being at Sproutstart and look forward to seeing how she will progress in the years to come.”
Our baby loves Sproutstart!
“The teachers keep us updated on our son's status and gives suggestions about developmental activities to do at home. The teachers work as a team and are very focused on making sure that our child reaches the next level.”
We love it!
“My daughter has been there for over a month now and throughout this time I have seen such growth in her mentally and physically.”