Our innovative toddler program emphasizes hands-on learning through exploration and play. It is important that each toddler engages in experiences that will foster positive social and cognitive skills. Through our toddler program each child will gain the self-confidence needed to blossom in the next developmental stages of life.
- Classrooms and areas of learning include sensory and art exploration, sensory and tactile stimulators, dramatic play, science, language and mathematics
- Age appropriate materials, toys and activities
- Personalized daily communication reports
- Weekly themed activities that encourage learning and exploration
- Group games and activities that encourage socialization
Karate, Dance and Tumble classes are offered on a weekly. Parents can enroll children on a monthly basis for an additional fee.
Teachers work as a team.
“The teachers work as a team and are very focused on making sure that our daughter exceeds.”
Honest and Lovable!
“So happy that we found a school with honest, lovable teachers who care for our son as if he was their own."
Caring and Patient.
“The teacher and director are caring and patient with the children and extremely informative and engaging with the parents! Our son actually wants to go to school everyday! We love that he is also learning Spanish!”